Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jug Bay Wetland Photos

My husband and I recently visited Jug Bay Wetlands Sanctuary in Lothian, Maryland for the first time and enjoyed a quiet winter walk there. I suspect that it will be even nicer in spring and summer and we plan to go back to see their butterfly garden and hopefully spot some young eagles next time.


Above is a different view of the Jug Bay Wetlands. It sounded like there were some little birds nesting in the marsh grass.

The Jug Bay Wetlands Sanctuary's office had several bird feeders outside and I snapped this upside down feeding bird at the front feeder. If you look closely you can see the seed the bird just grabbed sticking out of its beak.

On the day we visited Jug Bay the moon was out in mid day. That was yet another reminder of God's amazing creative power. I hope you enjoyed my photos and pray that God will bless you and keep you!






No comments:

Post a Comment